Friday, November 3, 2023

FW: my efforts

 

 

From: mcre13@gmail.com <mcre13@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 11:36 AM
To: 'Stephen M. Wade' <swade@topeka.org>
Cc: 'Rick Farrant' <rick.farrant@greatlifegolf.com>
Subject: my efforts

 

Steve,

 

I would hate for Rick to think I’m not on the ball.

 

I applaud Bob Fletcher’s efforts –

 

H

 

 

 

From: Henry McClure <mcre13@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Mtg: Henry McClure & Rhiannon Friedman
To: Rhiannon M. Friedman <rmfriedman@topeka.org>, Michael Padilla <mpadilla@topeka.org>, Stephen M. Wade <swade@topeka.org>

 

Great 

 

I have the old YMCA listed for $2.6M for sale. 

 

I'm going down parallel paths as a Broker and a developer. 

 

As a developer, I will try converting to loft-style housing and investigating condos or rentals. This flexibility all depends on separating all the utilities. 

 

I can get forty units within the existing footprint of the building, re-demising conservatively. We have enough land to create a tower that will add more units. 

 

Another key to this project is secure parking. Your planning director said that since we own all of the parking to the west, closing in the alley is not a problem. 

 

Let me know when I can have that meeting. 

 

https://mcrelofts.blogspot.com/2022/12/photo-tour-performance-center.html

 

 

 

 

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 8:34 AM Rhiannon M. Friedman <rmfriedman@topeka.org> wrote:

Henry,

 

City Manager shared that you two are in communication working through your proposed projects. I'm going to cancel our meeting on Tuesday and let you keep this path of communication.

 

Thank you,

 

Rhiannon Friedman

City of Topeka

Director of Development & Econ. Growth

620 SE Madison, 3rd Floor

Topeka, KS 66607

(785) 207-1429

rmfriedman@topeka.org

www.topeka.org/planning

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Rhiannon M. Friedman
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 10:54 AM
To: Rhiannon M. Friedman; Henry McClure
Subject: Mtg: Henry McClure & Rhiannon Friedman
When: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 9:00 AM-10:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Susan Gelvin Holliday 3rd Floor

 

Henry,

 

Let's plan to meet on the 3rd Floor of the Holliday building.

 

 

 

 

Henry McClure

785-383.9994

Time Kills Deals

https://henrymcclure.com/