Friday, November 3, 2023

for the record

From: Jim Klausman <jklausman@midwest-health.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 9:42 AM
To: Henry McClure <mcre13@gmail.com>
Subject:

 

Henry,

Thanks for meeting with me yesterday. Since then I have also received some further communication from you to the county that you are unhappy with how the back taxes on Lauren’s Bay are being handled. I am more than happy to visit with you about this if you want. I’m trying to help you if I can, but you make it difficult when you go behind my back. Be a man, and we can talk about it. I don’t talk behind your back, as you know from yesterday I will tell you exactly how it is.

 

Jim Klausman

President/CEO

Midwest Health

3024 SW Wanamaker Rd. Suite 300

Topeka, KS 66614

office: 785-272-1535

fax:785-438-5514

www.midwest-health.com